So, I decided that while I’m confined to home my sanity and productivity would benefit by having a list of possible projects and activities to keep me active and entertained. As a side note, I saw a post on Facebook from someone who is keeping herself in order by creating a loose general block schedule to shape her days. While I’m not always terribly organized with my time or particularly self-disciplined, I thought that was a pretty cool idea. It’s related to this listing idea, but less specific. So, I see another organizing post in my future. For now, let’s start with the list. Just as a means of self-encouragement, I’ll begin with items I’ve already completed. Note: Items on this list are in addition to (and sometimes instead of) regular household routines like getting up, eating, doing dishes, etc. This is an ever changing document.
- Clean debris from front and back yard
- Clean rug on patio
- Prepare and file taxes
- Start blogging again
Yet to Be Done
- Keep blogging!
- Season my new wok (more laborious than you’d think!)
- Sort through and organize file drawers
- Sort through and organize desk clutter
- Sew table runners for Anne
- Sew pillow covers for Anne
- Download and edit photos from camera
- Complete the online photo classes I’m signed up for
- Do some art
- Clean outdoor furniture